Monday, May 18, 2009

Takin a break

I'm going off line. I gotta take a break.
The republicans and their right wing freakazoid followers have been defeated. . . for now. President Obama is doing a great job (don't expect perfection).
I've got a lot of things to do in my life and hanging around in cyber space does nothing but distract me from the things I need to do.
I want to live an easy, happy life.
All that means I gotta get outta this cyber place for a least a while.
I'll still check my e-mail now and then, but not on a daily basis.
Hope everything goes well with all of you folks out there who have become my friends here in the blog/cyber world.
I'll be back sometime sooner or later.

9 comments:

Mac Daddy Tribute Blog said...

We understand. But don't forget to fire up the computer and lurk around a few blogs every now and then. Blessings, my cyberspace brotha.

MountainLaurel said...

I'll miss you, but I completely understand needing to take a break. Good luck with the garden!

Mike said...

You'll be missed while you're away. But, like the others, I totally get the need for a solid block of time away from the blog. Even in my work (writing), which should nicely dovetail with blogging, I find my blog distracts from more important work that pays. :-) + :-(

Enjoy the spring air, buddy, and "nil carborundum illegitimi".

crystal dawn said...

Sorry to see ya go, but totally understand. Until next time...

MountainLaurel said...

Left you an award. No pressure to participate; I just want you to know you're appreciated.

W. Va. Fur and Root said...

This break business has gone on long enough, young man.

Connie

Gregory Williams said...

Just because they lost doesn't mean the fight is over.

I have started an Internet Radio program that "airs" Friday's from Noon to 2PM eastern. It is on "The Bridge" here's the link

http://www.mediabridges.org/Default.aspx?pageId=235088

Click on The Bridge.

BTW, I am the guy from Cincinnati whom you and your lovely wife met on election day.

Enjoy your break but do listen in from time to time.

AKA SickupandFed

SagaciousHillbilly said...

Hey Gregory. . . I and the "lovely wife" certainly remeber you from that great day in Cincinnati. We're still living off the incredible vibes from that day and night.

I'll listen in (can your show be listened to at any time?) and then post your link.

SagaciousHillbilly said...

duh huh, Connie called me "young man."
She musta been lookin at my . . . well, not my face.