Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Jeb! 2016. Oh this is going to be fun to watch.

So I get this message in my IN BOX from the Jeb Bush campaign and I think, I hope we have a republican candidate who is going to lay out his plan and just tell us what he is going to do for America.  Afterall, the last republican to run for president ran an entire campaign based upon attacking the other candidate and never gave the electorate any substantial information on what exactly he'd do as president (and still he got a large percentage of the vote).
So I read the entire e-mail.  Nope, nothing there.  Just a big plea for money (have the Bushes gone broke?)  Take a look for yourself.

President Obama has failed us. Hillary Clinton would fail us. We cannot afford another four years of the same failed policies. That’s why I announced yesterday that I’m running for President. That’s why I need your support right now.

Under their watch, the economic recovery has been the slowest ever, debt has ballooned, and the American dream has been put out of reach for millions of families.

America deserves better. You deserve better, and I think you know it.  If you’re ready for something better, I want you with me today: make a donation right now and, be part of the team that will put America back on the right track.



I won’t pretend that the challenges ahead aren’t daunting. They are. But the stakes are high, and I know that if we give it everything we can, we will not fail.

Together, we will expand opportunity for all, put government on the side of free enterprise and free people, and bring back American exceptionalism and leadership across the globe.

This won’t be easy. A campaign’s not supposed to be.

But I am ready for this challenge. I hope you will stand with me on Day One and chip in $100, $50, or $25 today.

The simple truth is this: the Democrats have offered a progressive agenda these past six years that includes everything but progress. You and I know these past six years do not represent America’s best—that’s why I’m running. Our country is on a very bad course. We can’t sit by and let this amazing nation be mismanaged and misled for another minute, much less another 4 years.

This campaign is about a new beginning. We launched a campaign to revive America and bring conservative leadership back to the White House.

In this moment, I am focused on all the opportunities our society can extend to every American.

I am focused on all the dreams that this country can make reality.

I am focused on all the parents who will hand a life better than their own to their children because of what we will do together.

I hope you’ll stand with me and make all of this possible: Jeb2016.com/Donate

I make you the promise here and now that I will campaign as I would serve: I will go everywhere, speak to everyone, keep my word, face the tough issues without flinching, and stay true to what I believe.

I will take nothing, and no one for granted. I will run with heart, and together, we will win.

It begins now.

I’m Jeb Bush, and I’m asking for your support today:

So I go to the Jeb2016.com web site.  There's a big todo about having a Mexican wife. . . sorry, not much else.  No policy to be found anywhere.

And this guy is one of the front runners?!
I have one question:  How in the fuck can anyone say they are going to vote for someone who doesn't tell you what they will do in the office they are seeking.  WTF?!  Where I'm from we call thst "buying a pig in a poke" (a poke is a paper bag).  You don't know what the fuck you're getting but you go ahead and buy it anyway because youre stupid.
 Republicans have been running these campaigns based upon nothing but attacking the current president for eight years now.  They haven't won, but they've come close.  All I can figure is that those 45-48% republican voters are a bunch of dumb fucking ignorant bozos!
Well, the rpeublican circus train has left the station and we might as well watch and be entertained.

1 comment:

sharon said...

Welcome back :o)