Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Racist bullshit!

Rep. Joe Wilson (SC) is a dumb southern racist cracker. I'm surprised he didn't just go ahead and yell: "You lie, n@##$%!"

See, these little pecan sized brained racist white southern boys just can't get over the fact that a black man is president of the United States. They believe that every white man in Amurkkka should have a crack at being prezeedent before letting a black man have a shot. No matter that President Obama is the most intellectual, level headed and personable man to hold the office in my lifetime, they believe that no matter who the white man is, he'd be better than "that one.". . . and let's face it, we all know the word that "one" is code for.

Luckily, these little piece of shit mother fuckers are a dying breed. Even in the south they are shunned and disliked by many (usually most).

The thing we have to do is be outraged by this type of behavior. Treat it with contempt at every opportunity.
All my fellow white folk: don't let people like this say stupid dumb fuck racist shit and turn a deaf ear to it. Turn toward them, look them directly in the eye and ask "what did you say?" Make them repeat themselves. Then explain to them that you find their words offensive. DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THEIR BULLSHIT ANYMORE!!!!!

4 comments:

themom said...

I am dealing with biological relatives who believe everything you have stated. I tried calling them out on their racist remarks - and I would have had a better conversation with a wall. So now....I don't talk to them at all. I'm so fed up with the ones who say they aren't racist, but every word that comes out of their mouths is "code". Unless they actually slip up and let the "N" word fly. My tolerance level is so low anymore, they don't stand a chance.

Mac Daddy Tribute Blog said...

Well said.

Mike said...

And once again, Jimmy Carter comes through with a good dose of reality-based perspective on the matter. Just as he did with the Israel-Palestine situation. Love that guy.

SagaciousHillbilly said...

Mom, you know you're talking to a racist when they say "I don't have a racist bone in my body" or something to that effect.
Mac, Thanks, but only coming from years of observation and living with these neanderthals.
Stimpy, I hear ya. Jimmy was a good man, but Amurkkins don't like good men. They worship the likes of Ronald Reagan or Bush.