Monday, May 2, 2011

We can do ANYTHING!

"Today we are reminded that as a nation there is nothing we can't do,"
President Obama 5-2-11

Yes we can! It might take a decade to track down one man and kill him and we may have to employ all the most modern military technology to do it, but sure, we can do anything. . . . lessee, I remember when "as a nation there is nothing we can't do," meant sending a man to the surface of the Moon and returning him safely in less than 10 yrs while developing the technology to do it. Now it means tracking down one cave dwelling terrorist and killing him in less than 10 yrs.
Oh how I mourn for my country's lost excellence.

2 comments:

rainywalker said...

The president is to be applauded for the action he has taken and fulfilling one of his campaign promises. This is something that has been way to long in coming.

Courtney said...

I just ran across your blog and wanted to say that I agree with you here. Our country used to have aspirations, and I just don't see that these days.