Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bits and Pieces

I WIN!!! Yes, I fucking win!!!!!

I predicted to all my friends and family that the DOW would break 10k before the end of the year. Why? Because this is a country that has more and various resources than any other country or region in the world. We have a free and mobile workforce.
If it was 12000 a little over a year ago, it was going to top 10k by the end of the year. I said this back when it had dropped to 6500. My financial guy looked at me like I was nuts, my friends and family laugh and treated the comment like it was just more of my bullshit. . . not that I bullshit anyone. My cousin the broker was skeptical to say the least.
What else you want to know?! Go ahead, ask me.
12000 by June, probably in the first quarter.

Troy, NY: Boy Scout be unprepared!
A high school senior, Eagle Scout and West Point prospect has been suspended from HS for 20 days. Why? Because he had a 2" pocket knife in a survival kit he kept in the trunk of his car. Apparently he show some other kids his survival kit and got reported for 'carrying a weapon onto school grounds.'
Come on people. Get real. Are ya absofuckinglutely out of your minds? when I was a kid we used to carry our hunting rifles and shotguns in our cars to school to go hunting right after school. People are going politically nuts!

Washington insider David Bass charged with terrorism on flight from Columbia to Washington.

OK, so David Bass was actually drunk and not just "tired and sleep deprived" like he claims. That doesn't make him a terrorist up against charges that carry a 20 yr. sentence. Let's thank the "Patriot Act" for this little piece of buffoonery legislation. Besides giving the gov't the right to peek into your private life be damned the Constitution of the United States, it makes it a terrorist offense to "impede" a air flight.
I'm really getting tired of this idiocy. Isn't it time for the Obama administration to take a long hard look at the "Patriot Act" and GET IT OFF OUR BACKS NOW?!


Balloon lands after 6-year-old boy seen getting in
AP
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – A homemade balloon aircraft floated away from a yard in Colorado after a 6-year-old boy was seen climbing inside, setting off a frantic scramble by the military and law enforcement agencies before the balloon slowly touched down in a field.

The child's fate was unclear, and there was no sign of him in the balloon when it landed. Authorities feverishly searched for any sign of the child on the ground, including in the neighborhood where he lives.


WHAT?! The kid was alone in the backyard with a "homemade" ballon teathered in the backyard. Somebody take away these parent's children and sterilize them ASAP.
Stupid.

Twitter-friendly Meghan McCain recently posted a non-conservative picture of herself on her account. Wearing a revealing tank-top and holding an Andy Warhol DVD, McCain stated it was a “spontaneous night in…” And now she claims she’s thinking about removing herself from Twitter altogether.

Hey, I wanna see. who's got the pict?!


Interracial couple denied marriage license in La.
AP

By MARY FOSTER, Associated Press Writer Mary Foster, Associated Press Writer
NEW ORLEANS – A Louisiana justice of the peace said he refused to issue a marriage license to an interracial couple out of concern for any children the couple might have. Keith Bardwell, justice of the peace in Tangipahoa Parish, says it is his experience that most interracial marriages do not last long.

"I'm not a racist. I just don't believe in mixing the races that way,"


Just when ya start thinkin that maybe, just maybe things were startin to change some dumb ignorant cracker comes along and pulls this stinking, festering pile of shit out of his mouth.

5 comments:

Herbert Weaver said...

Bardwell was just doing their future kids a favor by trying to make sure they didn't have to suffer racist pricks like... err... Bardwell.

Mike said...

Has Bardwell turned any other kinds of ill-considered marriage licence applications? Couples where one side is a cat person and the other is a dog person? One is old enough to be the other's father or mother? One has the last name Spears? Both have the last name Spears?

Akannie said...

Ahhh...lol

It's a crazy f*ing world, my friend...

And congratulations on your win...There is order in the Universe. I live out in one of those parts of the country where they grow all this corn...and I'm with you a million %. (I know that was the last post, but hell...I'm old and retired!)

I'd be interested to talk with you about your chicken feed experiments...I currently and lazily just buy the layer crumbles from Rural King and think about doing my own mix, but....I've also not got the ...intestinal fortitude....yet to butcher meat birds, so I'm only eating eggs from my Rhode Island Reds. But I'm thinking about it....

Bardwell needs to pull out of the judicial system and go f* himself. Reminds me of the Vietnam War banner I saw...NIXON--Pull out like your father should have!

God--I am getting old...

SagaciousHillbilly said...

Annie, If you live in the midwest it should be easy to get a local elevator to mix you up a batch of feed. Around here they'll mix whatever you want as long as you buy 500lbs. For me that's a small amount. I usually get at least 1000.
Any combination of soybean meal, barley and oats along with some ground limestone and dicalcium phosphate that gives you 15.5-16% protein and at least 3.5% calcium for a layer flock.

Unknown said...

The McCain picture is on Hippie Killer's site.