Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Another fine upstanding southern white man

Lookie here, lookie here. A little bit of dixie magic from the web site (official) of South Carolina State Senator Kevin Bryant.

Sen. Bryant, no doubt one of SC's great statemen, says it's only a "funny picture" merely meant as "a joke."

Yea, we love that southern humor Senator. Oh, and Senator Bryant just got back from a vacation at "Christian Summer Camp." Don't ya just love those good southern Christian boys? Gosh what a fine upstanding looking white boy.

OK, fuck it, he looks like a walking penis. . . just the kind of 50s looking moron you want to slap the piss out of just because you know he's going to say something stupid. What the fuck is the matter with these people from South Carolina who elect dick heads like this to public office?



Thanks to Kit at http://keepittrill.blogspot.com/ for the heads-up on this one.

11 comments:

rainywalker said...

Sounds like a good southern boy to me with a sheet over his head.

Bradda said...

Sadly, this is only the beginning of what will be a very nasty presidential run for Obama. We might just get a glimpse of the true underbelly of this racist cracker nation that will make Katrina seem mild.

Mac Daddy Tribute Blog said...

To me, this is one of the sickening outcomes of a party (Republicans) that has nothing to run on. So they tolerate, even embrace (privately) idiots like this...I think that white sheet is under his bed.

SagaciousHillbilly said...

I believe Mac and bradda are both right. We have a racist cracker nation that is trying so hard to align itself behind a party that has absolutely nothing to run on. McBush is making a bigger and bigger mess of his campaign everyday. It's getting so overwhelmingly absurd that the corpo-fascists are likely to get really really ugly.

Bergie said...

i'm kinda glad i didn't move to Columbia, SC afterall, but yet, i kinda wish i did so i could get mad as hell and kick this guy's ass.

Mac Daddy Tribute Blog said...

Maura: That's the fighting spirit!

coachjw1@hotmail.com said...

I've just found your blog and am enjoying its refreshing realness. :) I'm a midwesterner through and through and have never been to South Carolina. I'm sure there are many great aspects to experience there, but I read things about people and ideas and I wonder if I'll ever come to visit.

SagaciousHillbilly said...

Welcome coach, always good to see a new face.
Have you met MacDaddy from the Twin Cities?

I love the Carolina and Georgia coasts. . . well, i love most coasts, but I've spent some really good times in the Carolinas. Some really good folks down that way. . . some really rednecked pricks too. Great bbq and fried seafood. . . two of my favorite things.
These are the states that gave us Strom Thurman and Jesse Helms.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

LMBAO - at walking dildo, i mean penis

Kit (Keep It Trill) said...

Heh-heh-heh. Thanks for the hat tip, Sagacious, and y'all are right: he looks like a good ole southern boy with a sheet...

coachjw1@hotmail.com said...

I have not met macdaddy, but thanks for turning me on to his blog! In fact, I've browsed some of the many blogs linked to yours. Since you saw mine, you probably saw that I'm giving serious consideration to returning north to Mpls. :)