Thursday, August 21, 2008

Two for the porch

That's where these moron pricks belong. . . on the porch where they can talk about the old days and how Israel ought to protected at all cost to the American people.



Here's why Joe and Puffy belong together. . . they're both Bush Administration lackeys. . . here's Joe gittin it on with the Chief MoronMonkeyBoy Bush the Chimp.



What the hell, two pasty, puffy faced edemic old white pricks in the White House. . . wouldn't be anything new. . . fuck change.



Really, shouldn't somebody question the health of public officials who look like either of these guys? No, I mean really question, not just obtain a doctor's report from the campaign propaganda machine. . . oh, never mind, the corporate media doesn't actually employ journalists these days, just talking head morons who spew corporate propaganda.

3 comments:

rainywalker said...

They won't be alive in four years if the fools elect them. But I agree age, should be in question in this election. I understand from articles that McCain rests on the weekend and works Monday-Friday. Perhaps the president could have banking hours?

Kit (Keep It Trill) said...

Yes, the two of would make quite an unforgettable team, assuming that history books are still in print after they'd blow up everything.

Anyway, two things. I read that book you recommended awhile back, The Road. The writing style made it easy to fly through in a couple hours. I wondered if at the end that kid will still end up as someone's dinner.

Other thing. Here's a site I think you'd really enjoy. The writing is superb. Jonestown

SagaciousHillbilly said...

kit, Yes, that would be the main fear. These guys would have us fighting every Islamic boogey man from Iraq to Indonesia. Our own country would be so locked down you'd have a tough time going from NY to Delaware.
OH, I don't think I was the one who recommended "The Road" since I don't recall ever reading it. . I'm not that old. . . yet.