Wednesday, April 16, 2008

First impressions. . .

I know, I really shouldn't do this post. It's all about looking at someone and making judgements by the way they look.
I'm a feel good ultra liberal middle class white guy who tries to be cool and groovy, so I'm not supposed to do things like this.
Yea well fuck that. I've been around inbred white people long enough to know one when I see one and the guy below is one if one were to go just by looks, that is. . . plus, we got some history with this guy. If it looks like a duck and swims like a duck, it's probably a duck.

I give you Rep Geofferson Davis (R-KY). . .

Sorry, I had to get rid of the picture.
I couldn't stand looking at his pitiful pedophilic looking face every time I open SH.
If you want to see what I mean, go here: http://www.enquirer.com/editions/2004/08/31/davis.jpg

I mean really, look at that slack jawed expression. This guy hasn't had an original thought in his life. He looks like my cousin Erwin Ray who went to work for the local insurance agent right out of HS and now he sorta runs the agency even though he isn't really smart enough do anything creative or original, but people still come to his agency because they and their parents havebeen doing it for 50 years. Of course, Erwin hasn't generated a single new customer since his mentor retired 10 years ago.
Yea, Erwin kinda got plopped down into a bed of roses and since he's not one to do much of anything, he cruises along while others do the work for him. . . like many "business men," he should be grateful for extremely loyal, low paid and highly competent office workers.

So when you look at this picture of Rep. Geofferson Davis (R-KY) ya gotta ask yerself "what the fuck kind of morons vote for morons like this?!" Well the answer to that is simple; ignorant backwoods proles. Yea, I hate to say it, but it's true. Dumb fuck hillbillies. I'll be he's got one of them southern twangy accents that makes you turn around and look to see if he's holding his hand like a little tea pot and swishing all about the place. " Hiiiiii, how yall dooooowin." I'll bet daddy made him squeel like a little piggy when he was a boy. Kinda looks like a 50 year old man-child. You know, a momma's boy who never really grew up. . . still has a pasty faced infantile look about him. Eastern Kentucky must be so proud.

Now, about Blogspot; This place sucks. It's slow. Those damn dialog boxes some people use for making and viewing comments are horrendously slow. Why do you people even use them. Same goes with the verification bullshit. I've been spammed once in 6 months. WTF do you need that shit for?
Blogspot, Speed things up and quit making me sign back in every fucking time I close a blogspot window.
Word Press beckons.

No comments: