Friday, April 25, 2008

Fucking with monsters

Hollywood grizzly bear kills trainer
By Steve Gorman
Thu Apr 24, 12:09 PM ET

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A grizzly bear featured in the recent Will Ferrell film "Semi-Pro" and touted as one of the "best trained" in show business has killed its handler, but officials said on Wednesday they were puzzled by what provoked the attack.. . .
Two other trainers at the facility, called Randy Miller's Predators in Action, subdued the bruin. . .
The Web site boasts that Predators in Action has "the best trained grizzly bears in the business today," the Times said.


"puzzled by what provoked the attack?!" What're ya, fucking idiots? A goddamn animal like that can be playing and kill you with a single love bite. Wild animals get pissed off easily. You might be thinking you're being it's best friend and having a big love affair and it will get the idea you're going to take it's lunch away. . . you're dead.
The "best trained" monster top predator will eat you.

Anyone who wallows around with grizzly bears, tigers, etc., is eventually going to get hurt and very likely die. When I see these bozos trying to convince people that these top predators are just like pussy cats or puppy dogs I just shake my head and know that someday, we'll be reading about your mauled ass in the paper.

Now, I've grabbed copperheads and rattle snakes. I've slapped wild alligators on the tail and once, I tried to intimidate an ostrich that stood about two feet taller than me (all I did was piss it off). I'm not afraid of wild creatures, but I also know what I can fuck with and what I can't.

I used to hang out with a guy who was really big and strong, tough as tree bark and knew his way around the woods better than anyone I've ever known. He always reminded me of what Simon Kenton might have been like. He once told me: "if you don't have some chance of whooping it, don't fuck with it." Good advice.

So, Mr. Miller, say hi to Steve Irwin and all the other zoo keepers, animal trainers and great white hunters who got too cocky and thought they were oh so tough.
Thanks for playing, now OUTTA THE GENE POOL!

No comments: