Saturday, June 7, 2008

VP Challenge

OK, the bullshit has begun. I heardly EVER like the VP choice of my candidate. From Al Gore, Fritz Mondale, Geraldine Ferraro, Josef Leiberman and numerous others, many of whom were the doom of their ticket I really didn't like any except for John Edwards and I didn't really like his boss.

Now we see the VP choices being speculated on and here they are on MSNBC giving Jim Webb an exclusive interview about what else: Jim Webb. This guy is not dynamic, he is not really appealing to all that many, he looks a little bit weird and he's a very conservative democrat. One good thing about him, they could save money on campaign advertizing by using his forehead for billboard space.

4 comments:

Mac Daddy Tribute Blog said...

sagacious: I'm not impressed with Webb either. My two women feminist friends (Okay, maybe I'm stretching it by calling them friends. We have a drink together now and then). But they claim Webb has made some very sexist statements about women. I hate to say it, but they're usually right about this stuff, and I'm usually wrong. But I'll see if I can get some evidence from them.

Joey Polanski said...

Yeah.

And for evry campaign ad you coud fit on Webbs forehead, you coud probly fit two on Hillarys can.

SagaciousHillbilly said...

Looka here everbody!
It's Joey Polanski of da Joey Polanski Show!

Admiral Komack said...

The Wrath Of Can?

CANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!