Friday, September 5, 2008

The verdict is in. . .

The Amurkkkin electorate is a bunch of ignorant proles. Oh wait, I've already said that, but let me nail it for you:

This from the latest Rasmussen poll:

Palin is viewed favorably by 58% of American voters.

The new data also shows significant increases in the number who say McCain made the right choice and the number who say Palin is ready to be President. Generally, John McCain's choice of Palin earns slightly better reviews than Barack Obama's choice of Joe Biden.

Biden is viewed favorably by 48%.

She earns positive reviews from 65% of men and 52% of women.

Fifty-one percent (51%) of all voters now believe that McCain made the right choice when he picked Palin. . .on the night after Biden gave his acceptance speech, 47% said that Obama made the right choice.

voters are fairly evenly divided as to whether Palin or Obama has the better experience to be President.



Sometimes I wonder why I give a fuck who these stupid dumb shit voters pick to be president. If I were younger I'd move north or south of the border where the presidential race doesn't mean that the person who wins get to have their finger on the button of global destruction or commands the most powerful armed forces on Earth.

Come on people! THINK!! This aint high school student government.

6 comments:

puddy said...

37% of me thinks that palin is a moron. the other 63% is pretty sure that she's evil. i've come to terms with her being 100% evil moron... just like the shrub.

Jannie "Funster" said...

"After the stryfoam greek columns get hauled back ot the studio lot..." How freaking great (and true,) is that!!!!!

A fellow believer.
Jannie

MacDaddy said...

When I was in Madrid two years ago, I spoke to Spaniards who genuinely perplexed as to why we twice voted Bush for president twice. They loved the American people but saw Bush as a warmongering, stupid man. I hesitate to think what they think of us Americans for even considering voting for a man who is more of a warmonger than Bush.

Sagacious, we've lost our way.

Rastamick61 said...

Once in a bar a guy told me with a straight face "90% of the people you meet are totally retarded." Since he was older and able to quote Nietzsche and Kant at length I had to defer to his greater insight. In the long run he's since pissed away his business not by drinking or gambling but just by being a fucking idiot. He's also estranged from his wife and daughter who are great people. But the fact remains, he may well be that blind squirrel that found this nut but if you're in America and it's voting season his margin of error can be no more than + or - 4. God help us all.

SagaciousHillbilly said...

MAc, I was in London during the '00 election. I remember reading an editorial that said "If Bush is elected, somewhere in America, a village will lose it's idiot."

When the election turned into a toss-up the people I was round were absolutely astounded. They simply could not believe that Americans would have even considered. . .
We lost a whole lot of the world's respect with that one act of ignorance and the rest was lost in the proceeding eight years.

themom said...

I'm not a big fan of polls (2600-3000 people is not a varied enough cross-section) and their results. But think about this, maybe those who think McCain made the right choice in Palin, are saying so because they know it is a lock on a Republican loss?!?!? I think the entire world knows by now, of my disdain for this woman and her lies. Again, lend me her speechwriters and everyone will vote for me!