Monday, February 11, 2008

Dream girls does the Grammys



Winehouse dominates Grammys from afar
By RYAN PEARSON, AP Entertainment Writer

LOS ANGELES - . . . "I can't believe I've won five awards," Winehouse said. She coyly sang "Rehab" and "You Know I'm No Good" via satellite link from London, then dedicated her record of the year trophy to her hometown, parents and jailed husband, "my Blake, my Blake incarcerated."


God I love skanky bitches with no self esteem who are shit magnets. Exactly my kind of woman. . . I mean, this broad is HOT!
Just imagining all the hell-on-Earth turns me on.


Winehouse dominates Grammys from afar
By RYAN PEARSON, AP Entertainment Writer
LOS ANGELES - A resoundingly retro Grammy Awards left its biggest winners nearly speechless.

On a night filled with nods to the show's 50-year history, the most trophies went to a 24-year-old singer known for her old-soul voice, and the most sought-after prize went to a veteran jazzman's Joni Mitchell tribute album.


Fuck that "old-soul" shit. . . I wanna get her out here in rural America where I'd turn her into the queen of country. Yea, she's already got the hair.
The guys on the creek would be so jealous of me struttin this ho around the stock market. . . but alas I can only dream.

1 comment:

Buzzardbilly said...

I'm a big fan of people who elevate skanky living to an art. She sure does have the hair for country and a Jeannie C. Rileyesque quality to her voice. From what I read in the papers, sounds like she could use of fresh air.