Saturday, February 9, 2008

My first time

OK, I've never done one of these and probably won't again, but this sounds like a good idea. . .

1. Pick up the closest book of 123 pages or more
(No fucking cheating. I've got a lot more interesting books than the one that was sitting closest to me, but I picked it anyway cuz I aint no fuckin cheater.)
2. Find page 123
3. Find the first five sentences
4. Post the next three sentences

Collier, C. Collier, J.L. (1986), Decision in Philadelphia, The Constitutional Convention of 1787. Ballantine. New York.

In their turn the men from the small states were surprised to find the big states so strongly committed to proportional representation. They knew, of course, that the big states did not like the one state – one vote system of voting. But the big states had accepted equality, however reluctantly, at the time the Articles of Confederation were written.

Now, everyone who reads this blog, and I know who you are, you're tagged.

No comments: