Monday, July 21, 2008

Why West Virginians love Mississippi



What state has the highest rate of obesity in the nation? Mississippi, with WV coming in a close second.
What state has the lowest wages in the nation. . . median, per capita, personal, whatever. . . Mississippi with WV coming in a close second.
What state has the lowest paid teachers in the nation. . . Mississippi with WV coming in second again.
You get the idea?

Ya see, if it wudn't fer Mississippi, West Virginia would always be at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to economic factors, drop-out rates, poverty, etc.

Mississippi; keeping West Virginia off the bottom of the list and proud!

2 comments:

Hawa Bond said...

I wasn't sure what I would find based on the title of the post. That was hilarious!

Hawa from
Fackin Truth Blog

PS: I'm a 'new and lurking' reader who slid in via field negro several weeks ago (...Or has it been a little longer? Time flies when you're reading fun.) hehe

And if I already introduced myself, chalk it up to my reading too many blogs on a daily basis. :-)

rainywalker said...

WV is heaven [literally] when compared to MS. I spent some time out in the bushes down there volunteering. Sad and poor.