Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What I heard last night. . .

From Lady Michelle. . .

"That's why he's running — . . . and to make sure every child in this nation gets a world class education all the way from preschool to college. That's what Barack Obama will do as President of the United States of America. "

That is the most important thing I've heard in this whole campaign.

Meet this goal and our problems would be diminished beyond our wildest dreams.

Confront this goal like a national challenge the way President John F. Kennedy did in 1961 and the United States of America will become what it has always wanted to be. . . the greatest nation on Earth now and ever before.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Is it OK to be crushin' on Michelle Obama? I mean, she's a married woman and all ...

SagaciousHillbilly said...

You "crushin" on Lady Michelle Stim?
She did look mighty fine last night.
I suspect O Man won't mind and aint askeered.

Kup said...

I agree with ya on the education thing. Easily the most important statement so far.

rainywalker said...

Good education for all would go a long way toward solving problems in this country, I agree. I think we are about 22 in the world right now in education.