Saturday, May 21, 2011

Another silly GOPoop Candidate

Potential GOP candidate affirms Mormon heritage

SALT LAKE CITY – Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman says he is Mormon, and he doesn't think his religion will be an issue if he decides to run for president.
"I believe in God. I'm a good Christian. I'm very proud of my Mormon heritage. I am Mormon," Huntsman told ABC's "Good Morning America" on Friday.
"Today there are 13 million Mormons. It's a very diverse and heterogeneous cross-section of people. And you're going to find a lot of different attitudes and a lot of different opinions in that 13 million," he added.


Mormons "diverse and heterogeneous?!" "alot of different attitudes and opinions?!"

Who is this clown trying to fool. Oh yea, the Amurikkkin proles. I suppose they might belief this pile of horse shit. Fact is, mormons, while being some of the most pleasant people I've ever worked with, are also some of the most conservative and homogeneous thinking group of people I've ever encountered. Find me ONE liberal mormon. Find me one mormon who is a member of the church that doesn't wear magic underwear. . . yea, under all those $5000 suits and fancy clothes, Baseball Mitt Romney and probably this guy are wearing their cotton longjohns so that when Jesus comes to take them away they'll be appropriately attired. Why the hell doesn't someone in the press ask these guys that question. "Yo, Baseball Mitt, you wearin your elder approved cotton longjohns under all that?" "Uh Mr. Huntsman, are you properly attired for your departure from Earth if Jesus walks into the room five minutes from now?" Just answer "yes" or "no" so that we know just how whacked out you really are.

Don't get me wrong. I've never met a mormon I didn't like. Every single mormon I've ever met has been kind, courteous, attentive to other people in the room, etc. Everything you'd like to see in a fellow human being. They beat me all to hell with their social skills. But really, do we want someone who is a member of a cult that believes in all sorts of weird religious mythology and practices running our country?

No comments: