Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Choices. . .

After four days of sun, water, fishing and boating, I'm wondering. . . if someone said to me, "you can do this the rest of your life, or you can get all involved with issues of social justice and rage against the man, but you can't have both. . . which would I pick?
I'm going to be 55 yrs old soon. . . who would blame me?

Luckily I don't have to choose one or the other.
I see the media is still playing up Obama's witch doctor and playing down Hillary's fantasy about being under fire in Bosnia.
Here's a clue for ya. . . I've been under fire and I can tell you, you would not be mistaken about whether you have or have not been if you have. You don't stand around talking and strolling through the crowd when you're under fire. You react in a primal manner with all the guts and determination you possess.
Oh, and you don't, under any circumstances, put your child in such situations, but if you find yourself in such a situation with your child, you will do everything you can to protect that child.
I'm done with Hillary. That stupid fucked up shit sealed it for me. Anyone who would trivialize or at best, be totally ignorant of what it means to be under fire is in no way qualified to be president of my country.
Fuck you Hillary.

No comments: